Zucchini is a nutrient-dense squash and versatile when it comes to cooking. It can be made into spaghetti or healthy fries, like this recipe. It becomes a gluten-free, nutritious side dish to have with lunch or dinner. Make this zucchini fries recipe and make your family smile.
- 1 large or 2 small organic zucchini
- 1 1/2 c almond flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 organic egg
- 3-4 tbsp blackened cajun spice (check ingredients)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Beat egg in a small bowl.
- Combine almond flour, spices, and salt in another bowl.
- Cut zucchini into french fry sized rectangles.
- Dip a small handful of zucchini fries in the egg and dredge in the almond flour mixture.
- Be sure they are well coated and place on a baking stone or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately.