• 1 lb. ground turkey
• 1 tsp onion powder
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
• 1/2 tsp coriander
• Pinch of cayenne
• 2 green onions, chopped
- Add the ground turkey, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, coriander, cayenne, and green
onions to a large bowl and stir to combine. Use your hands to form into burger patties. Add to
grill on medium to high heat and cook burgers for 5-6mins on each side or until cooked through.
Sweet potato bun (Recipe adapted from Inspiralized.com)
• 1 medium potato, peeled, Blade C
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp onion powder
• salt and pepper, to taste
• 1.5 tbsp avocado oil
• 2 eggs
• 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add in 1/2 tbsp of the avocado oil. Place in the
sweet potato noodles and season with garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper. Cook for
about 6-8 minutes or until noodles have softened. The noodles will turn bright orange when
they are cooked.
- Place the noodles in a bowl and crack over eggs and coconut flour. Stir to combine thoroughly
and coat all of the noodles.
- Take out the ramekins. Place in enough noodles to pack the ramekin half-way full.
- Place a piece of wax paper over the ramekins and push in to cover the noodles. Place a can of something (tomatoes, beans, etc) and press firmly down onto the noodles. Place the two ramekins in the refrigerator for at least 15-20 minutes and allow noodles to cool.
- Once the noodles are done cooling, remove the can and paper. Place a large skillet over medium-low heat and add in the other tbsp of avocado oil. Very carefully, over the skillet, turn the ramekin over and tap the bottom with one hand until the noodles come out. Cook (without moving) the noodle bun for about 3-4 minutes and then flip over and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until all noodles are compact. There will be a slight char on both sides. Set aside.
• 2 tbsp homemade cranberry sauce
• 2 tbsp homemade mayo
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 1/ 4 tsp minced garlic
Mix altogether and use as topping.
1. Sandwich sweet potato bun with turkey burger topping with cranberry aioli and add a lettuceleaf of your choice.